- Kerry Wendell Thornley, Lord Omar Khayyam Ravenhurst, the Bull
Goose of Limbo, Ho Chi Zen, etc.
- Any of the other pre-1980s Omar Khayyam Ravenhurst's
- Greg Hill, aka Gregory Hill, Malaclypse the Younger, Mal-2, Ignotum
P. Igntious, Rev. Dr. Occupant, Mad Malik, Professor Iggy
- Slim Brooks aka Keeper of the Submarine Keys
- Louise Lacey aka Lady L, F.A.B.
- Roger Lovin aka Fang the Unwashed
- Freak Ng aka Chao Tse-tung aka Chao Zedong
- Thomas Patrick McNamara aka Thomas the Gnostic, Rev. Pope
Thomas the First
- Bob Newport aka Rev. Hypocrates Magoun
- The GameMaster of Florin aka The Game Master aka The
Midget/Hagbard Celine/Howard Crane/Michael Arthur Quinn
- Alan Kishbaugh aka The Earl of Nines
- Stan Jamison aka Conrad Ra - Lt. Colonel, Commanding 1st
Intergalactic Confederacy Advance Detail--Planet Shan
- John Paccasassi aka San Juan Bautista
- Minnie Rae aka Mary Simpson, Mrs. Berry/Barrie, The Little Countess
- Tim Wheeler aka Harold Lord Randomfactor
- Robert Shea aka Josh the Dill
- Yvonne Shea aka Bonnie Buns
- The Midget/Hagbard Celine/Howard Crane/Michael Arthur Quinn/The
GameMaster of Florin
- Robert Anton Wilson aka Mordecai Malignatus, Mordecai the Foul
- Princess Merry Jain Flowers
- Eristotle aka Eristotal and/or Eristotle II
- Barbara Reid aka The Goddess Eris
- Camden Benares aka Felix Pendragon, the Count of Fives
- Any of the original Discordian cabals (pre-1980s)
e-mail: info at kerrythornley dot com
What We Are Not Looking For:
- Any writings or other material by or about Kerry Thornley/Omar Khayyam Ravenhurst or other
Discordians that's in Principia Discordia (see exceptions below), the Sondra London interviews
with Kerry Thornley, A Current Affair, The Prankster and the Conspiracy, The Illuminatus! Trilogy,
The Idle Warriors, Schrödinger's Cat Trilogy, Zenarchy, or anything else that can be found in
many bookstores or three or more places online. We love a lot of that stuff, but we already have
it, or will soon have it.
Exceptions: If you have the original of anything Discordian from the 1950s through 1970s,
especially photos and letters, or a copy of the Principia Discordia 2nd edition, or a readable
copy of Principia Discordia 3rd edition, we'd like to know.
- Any new Discordian writings (unless they are about the Golden Age of Discordianism, 1950s to
1970s, or about earlier works or people that influenced the early Discordians--and those we
won't need until later). Are we prejudiced against new Discordian works? Not at all! Some of
these are fantastic. We're happy to have over a dozen new Discordian books (some in print,
some on disk), thousands of pages, lots and lots of great material. In fact we're adding links to a
lot of those works. But that's not what this website project is primarily about, and we can easily
find that great new stuff online ourselves. And if you have something that you haven't yet posted,
there are Discordian sites that would love to have it.
Exception: If you've have something about how any of the original Discordian influenced you
directly (you worked with them, met them, corresponded with them, chatted with Kerry Thornley
in his one online chat, etc.), we are interested in hearing about it.
What We Are Looking For:
- Anything (writings by or about, photos, letters, etc.) on Kerry Thornley or the Golden Age
Discordians/Erisians (the original DIscordians, 1950s to 1970s) that only a small handful of
people, a single library, a university, or maybe only you, have access to; or information on those
who influenced the original Erisians that isn't easily findable online. Also items or at least copies
of items named below. Even if you don't have those items or information, but know where we
might be able to get them, please feel welcome to let us know.
- Personal experiences you may have had with any of the original Discordians.
- Any old or new Discordian art we can use (that means either you know absolutely and can prove
it's public domain, or you're the creator and give us the right to use it.)
- New writings about Principia Discordia and the Golden Age Discordians, even if it's critical. We
don't have a need for this right now, but will be looking for it in the future.
- Financial Help. We don't expect to make any money from this site. We're hoping to break even.
To help us and you, we have links to great Discordian resources, books, etc., and hopefully
cover some of our expenses that way. We may ask for donations to cover costs if they get too
high, but don't plan to do this.
What if you have something great and you don't know if we'll want it or not?
- Tell us! You don't have to send it to us. Just send us an email and tell us what you've got or what
you found, or give us a link to it if possible. Our email address is below.
- Greater Poop aka THE GREATER METROPOLITAN YORBA LINDA
SAN FRANCISCO DISCORDIAN SOCIETY CABAL BULLETIN AND
INTERGALACTIC REPORT & POPE POOP
- Principia Discordia, 2nd edition
- Principia Discordia, 3rd edition (in good, readable shape)
- Principia Discordia, Rip Off Press Edition
- The Autobiography of Minnie Rae
- The Honest Book of Truth (parts not in Principia Discordia)
- The Book of Lies and Other Games
- Kerry Thornley's letters home from Japan
- The Five Flavors of Heaven and Why I LIke Lifesavers Better
- The Dancing Penis or The Dancing Dildo
- Any newspaper or magazine articles about any of the original
Discordians or their activities that are not easily findable online.
|After reading all the above, let us know about the following
(listed in no particular order):
Remember: Put Omar in the subject of your
e-mail! Also, if you know, tell us if anything
you send is is copyrighted or not, and if you
have the copyright.
|WHAT WE ARE NOT
|These Lists Were updated in Jan. 2013.
Check Back--we'll be listing more things we want.
- Any photos of the original Discordians at any age and their activities
that aren't easily findable online.
- Any photos of the Original Discordians or their activities that aren't
easily findable online OR that you have in a higher quality.
for what we do
Put the name Omar in the subject of any email you send us. We're using that as a spam block. Any
email that doesn't have Omar in the subject may end up in our spam box and we'll never see it. And that
would be a damn shame, wouldn't it?
|EVERY PURCHASE YOU MAKE THROUGH
HELPS UP KEEP THIS SITE UP
AND MAKE EXPANSIONS.
AND YOU CAN GET DISCOUNTS AND SAVE